WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A Technology/Engineering Manager, who will be responsible for assembling high-performing technical teams, guiding strategic decision-making, and providing career guidance to both new and mid-career technical professionals. This position entails close collaboration with delivery teams to ensure the timely and cost-effective (/within budget) completion of projects, meeting the specified quality standards.
YOU’RE AN IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU’VE:
- Experience in object-oriented, SOLID and DRY principles, reactive programming model, Microservices and event-driven solutions
- Understand enterprise security, compliance, and data security at the network and Application layer.
- Language & frameworks and Database:
- Worked extensively on Java language Java 8 and above, having used concurrency, blocking/non-blocking IO, lambdas, streams, generics and advanced libraries.
- Have done database modelling, managed transactional scenarios and isolation levels, and have experience with NoSQL and SQL-based DBs in the past.
- Provide technical leadership and hands-on implementation role in the areas of data engineering including data ingestion, data access, modelling, data processing, visualization, design, and implementation.
- Lead a team to deliver high quality big data technologies-based solutions on Azure Cloud. Manage functional & nonfunctional scope and quality.
- Help establish standard data practices like governance and address other non-functional issues like data security, privacy, and quality
- Thrive in situations when there are little direction and have the ability to lead, organise and deliver engagement commitments on time.
- Interest and experience in one or more functional areas like Customer Experience, onboarding , customer/data analytics , payments life cycle , application rationalisation, application managed service and data modernisation.
- Prior hands-on experience working with one of the major hyper-scalers: Microsoft or AWS in a solutioning capacity.
- Expert level understanding of software development methodologies and practices, such as CI/CD, QA, peer review, automated testing, TDD, IaC, and DevOps
- 11-14 years of experience in building large-scale, high-volume, low latency, high availability, and complex distributed services.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD BE:
What’s expected from you:
- Work with Delivery Leaders in
- Lead and manage a team of technology professionals who work on data or digital engineering technologies.
- Work closely with the technology teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the desired quality standards.
- Driving architecture, design, estimation, planning, and collaborate with the client to implement and take solutions to production.
- Work with the Engagement team for
- Identifying and executing delivery impact initiatives in three four-month cycles with a financial year.
- Implementation of delivery approach that comes from Central engagement team and giving direction to make necessary corrections
- Work with Talent Engineering and L&D team for
- Mentor on approach and execution of solutions, coach on technologies and establishing a team-wide comprehension of solution capabilities and direction.
- Exploit networking and delivery relationships to identify and build new competency/offerings.
- Maintaining strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and product.
We don’t want to waste your time, so here are some criteria to help you evaluate whether we are a good fit for you:
- If you’re an individuals who have ability to crystalise a stated or unstated problem of the customer and then engage the customer in crafting a workable solution. Quickly demonstrate the business value of the solution by performing a rapid prototyping of the solution.
- If you’re not intensely eager to learn, you might be better off elsewhere. We value the hunger for learning.
- If you’re looking for a well-defined, structured role with clear responsibilities, we might not be the right fit. We expect you to help shape and define your role.
- If you’re seeking a relatively easy-going job, this is unlikely to be that. If this isn’t one of the most challenging roles in your career, we might not be doing something right.