We are a leading domain led, banking technology specialist, transforming retail banking, corporate banking and wealth management digital ecosystems. Over the next 3 years we aim to further consolidate our BankTech leadership position by expanding services as we all as market expansion/scale across US and Europe regions and leadership investments in digital engineering.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR : DIRECTOR – CLOUD COMPUTING
As the Cloud Computing Leader, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and leading our newly established practice focused on delivering world-class cloud solutions for the global banking industry. This role offers a unique opportunity to build and grow a comprehensive menu of offerings, drive strategic efforts, collaborate with sales teams, and ensure the seamless delivery of solutions.
We expect Cloud Computing business leader to take complete ownership of:
- Strategic Leadership:
- Take complete ownership of building the cloud computing service from the ground up.
- Set and achieve ambitious goals, aiming for a run rate of 25MM within 36 months.
- Ensure all contracts yield gross-margins, and EBITA as targeted by CFO
- Creation of Offerings and Go-to-Market Strategies:
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive menu of cloud computing offerings tailored for global banking solutions.
- Devise effective internal and external communication strategies in collaboration with central marketing team to target desired audience.
- Collaboration with Sales Team:
- Work closely with the sales team to identify, pursue, and win deals from both existing and new customers.
- Provide technical expertise and support during the sales cycle to ensure successful outcomes.
- Drive Seamless Delivery Processes:
- Oversee and ensure the smooth delivery of cloud solutions, maintaining high standards of quality and client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with delivery, technical solutioning, and client engagement leaders to achieve successful project outcomes.
- Team Leadership:
- Build and lead a high-performing team comprising leaders in delivery, technical solutioning, and client engagement.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative team culture to drive excellence.
- Collaboration and Support:
- Work closely with global sales teams and marketing function to garner the necessary support for realizing your vision.
- Collaborate with corporate functions to align the cloud computing practice with overall company goals.
- Proven experience as a business leader in Cloud Computing Services.
- Demonstrated success in building and growing cloud computing practices.
- Strong understanding of cloud solutions as used in global banking.
- Excellent people leadership and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a track record of achieving ambitious business goals.
This role reports directly to the CTO.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Long-term wealth creation opportunities.
- Autonomy to build the Cloud business ground up.
- Recognition as a leader in a fast-growing BankTech firm.
ABSOLUTE NO / OR / DEAL BREAKERS:
- Ambiguity Avoidance: If you can’t stand a bit of uncertainty, we might not be the right fit. Ambiguity is our playground; we love navigating the unknown.
- Structure Snubbers: If you crave rigid structures and processes, we’re not your cup of chai. We roll with flexibility and adaptability.
- Rigidity Rejectors: If you’re set in your ways and allergic to change, this might not be your dream job. We embrace innovation and evolving strategies.
- Upsell Soloists: If you’re all about upselling and stealing the spotlight, we’re not grooving together. We’re a team, not a one-person show.
If you are a seasoned Cloud Computing Leader looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to shape the future of cloud solutions for global banks, we invite you to join us in this exciting journey. Join the band of BankTech experts and be a key player in establishing Maveric Systems as a renowned business leader in the cloud computing field. Let’s shape the future together.