Job Location: Singapore (Candidate with Singapore EP/ Singapore PR / Citizenship only can apply for the position)
Skills required for a Mobile Architect:
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Experience with Swift, Kotlin, Objective-C, Java, HTML5/JS/CSS3(basics)
- A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, iOS and Android core concepts
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to debug complex issues like app performance, optimizing the data consumed by mobile app etc
- Proven experience of deploying enterprise or consumer facing mobile applications
- Proven experience in developing secure mobile application with thorough knowledge on best security practices for mobile applications
- Must have sound knowledge on mobile security protocols, analytics, payment gateways and social channel integration
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate
- Knowledge on basics of hybrid application development using Apache Cordova or Phone Gap , NodeJS, Angular/ReactJs
- Experience in mentoring and overseeing team members
- Should know basics of agile methodologies like user stories, scrum meetings, retrospective meetings, story sizing, sprint planning etc
- Should know Code quality tools like SonarQube, Findbugs etc
- Should know basics of CI/CD tools like Jenkins etc
- Should know project management tools like JIRA, Confluence
- Should know source code management tools like Bitbucket, git
- Ability to quickly learn the latest features coming in the respective platforms(android and ios) and bring the same to the ongoing projects
The Mobile Application Architect will be responsible for:
- Defining the overall technical architecture for the mobile application based on customer requirements
- Defining the technical requirements for the implementation and identify the various dependencies on external teams to implement the mobile solution
- Discussing technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture, including the technology used, methodology followed, and devices to be supported with the customer Preparing technical solution and architecture documents, artifacts and presentations for the customer
- Should be able come up with reusable artifacts, frameworks, components that can be reused across applications
- Should be able to design and develop mobile sdk and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs
- Must know various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.
- Deliver mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices
- Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise mobile solutions. Should ensure team members are aware of best practices like
– Coding guidelines
– git branching guidelines
– Code quality and analysis tools (SonarQube, PMD, FindBugs…)
– Release and deployment tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Octopus…)
- Lead and mentor development teams
- Work closely with Project Managers, Senior Business Analysts, and UX teams
- Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution
Business Analyst – Digital Banking, Mobile Banking, Jira, Confluence
The BA is responsible for:
- Detailing the Product Backlog requirements and user stories, especially detailing the acceptance criteria and technical analysis to support PO to create and maintain a quality Product Backlog
- Providing download for detailed requirements to the respective stakeholders and walking them through the details.
- Supporting Product Owner while creating and maintaining a prioritised Product Backlog, ensuring it is visible, transparent and clear
- Supporting the Product Owner for preparing the Agile Execution Document, including the Initial Release Plan and other associated mandatory milestones and tracking and reporting delivery against the Initial Release Plan
- Ensuring the Agile Delivery Team members understand items in the Product Backlog to the level needed
- Joining the technical analysis with respective development teams to translate business requirements into details for them to help sizing and solutioning exercises.
- Ensuring Project deliverables are of the desired quality and have appropriate endorsements/ sign-offs
- Support the Product Owner for transitioning and hand over to BAU.
- Candidates with Singapore EP / Singapore PR / Singapore Citizenship only can apply
- 5 -10 years of Experience in Digital Banking Initiatives, especially on Mobile Banking, Online Banking, Wearables, or any other digital channels or devices
- Understanding the Customer Experience design and user experience principles.
- Understanding the Agile delivery principles and basic knowledge about Scrum. Backlog / shape stories.
- Having CSPP Certification is a plus.
- Strong Communication Skills, Strong Business acumen
- Good understanding about digital developments and customer expectations from digital banking products and services.
- Experience using tools such as Sharepoint, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Good understanding about Mobile Apps, mobile operating systems and digital banking / finance apps in the market
We are currently hiring for UI Developers & Full stack developers – Chennai.
- Should have good experience in MongoDB
- Should have experience with MySQL DB
- Good logical ability
- Good experience with Mean Stack development is preferred
Interested candidates can send us your resume to email@example.com