Hello…You can be our next Automation Testing Champion…Be a part of world-class Quality Engineering(QE) team for Banking. Please see below for our job openings Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to be a part of our family..!
Maveric Systems Ltd is seeking talented Senior Technology Specialist / Senior Test Automation Architect, to join this Leadership Role. The role will be responsible for defining coding standards, Automation Frameworks, Automation Testing Strategies, Automation Testing best practices & mentoring/training of Automation team. The successful candidate must have strong ability to solve complex Automation testing problems using latest available tools and technologies in on premise & in cloud environments. Act as a subject matter expert on various testing types / tools / frameworks, market trends and best practices. Lead the efforts towards technical estimation, planning, designing, coding and testing of project(s) in assigned work.
Candidate should possess following capabilities:
* Strong Programming Language and exposure to Java Frameworks (Optional – Java Script & Python)
* Automation Tools – UI (including Angular, REACT, etc.), Mobile (Native & Hybrid), API (Soap, Rest & MQ) & Database Testing.
* Building Automation Framework, adapt to new Languages and Tools, Solution Provider, also wider thought process in understanding of Service Virtualization and Performance Testing.
* Understanding on upcoming Technologies and Tools, should be able to provide hybrid / Custom Solutions. Should have built Custom Tools for Automation.
* Reporting Framework – Extent Report, Allure, etc.
* Ability to communicate solutions convincingly to the team and other stakeholders.
Role and responsibilities:
* Demonstrate highly differentiated hands-free and forward looking automation fully aligned to business objectives.
* work with customer and internal stakeholders to deliver on next generation automation adoption.
* Coach and manage distributed automation and SDET teams.
* work with peers for solutions and knowledge/asset management. provide technical and managerial direction to the team, as well as career guidance to automation engineers
* Define coding standards, processes, best practices with regards to Test Automation (UI\API\Mobility\NFR)
* Conduct review and influence of existing solution, design and system architecture.
* Provide guidance to team members\organization on different technical aspects like – new tools and techniques, best practices, emerging technologies, change control, and Software licenses.
* Ability to contribute to the organization towards pre-sales (solutionize) efforts.
* Excellent Leadership, Technical, Communication, Analytical and Problem Solving skills and ability to get on well with people including cross-cultural backgrounds
* Ability to build strong working relationship with the customer and internal members across the organization.
Job Requirements :
* 8-15+ years of experience in designing Automation Frameworks.
* Exposure to Tools / Frameworks: Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Protractor, JMeter, Soap UI, Rest Assured, Karate, Jenkins, Selenium Grid, GIT, etc.
* Strong scripting skills (Java, Optional – Java Script / Ruby / Python /Shell)
* Exposure or understanding on integration with Cloud Service providers like SauseLabs, Browser Stack, Applitools, etc.
* Awareness in creating Test Automation Frameworks for large-scale distributed systems\cloud infrastructure.
* Exposure to Testing Frameworks like Keyword-driven, hybrid, data-driven, BDD, etc.
* Proficiency in Database concepts, Strong knowledge of SQL and experience with MySQL (Optional – NoSQL DB like MongoDB).
* Experience of REST API \ Web Services \ MQ level testing is a must
* Fair understanding of project methodologies (Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, Kanban, XP), SAFe).
* Knowledge on Virtualization & Docker containers.
Key points for your Reference:
* Should be Hands on
* Expertise in Core JAVA, and experience with Advanced Java ( Reflection and Robot classes).
* Expertise in Shell scripting.
* Expertise with Automation frameworks (TestNG / Junit) and exposure to other open source frameworks.
* Expertise in all capabilities of Automation specialization ( UI / API / Mobile / DB / CI / Data management etc…)
* Attitude towards learning / Exploring open source tools and ability to analyse the pros and cons and choose the best among the list.
* Apart from tech stack discussed above – should cover generic topics communication, customer front-ending, team management etc…
About Maveric :
Started in 2000, our global presence spans across 15 countries with regional delivery capabilities in Bangalore, Chennai, Dubai, London, Mexico, Poland, Riyadh and Singapore. Our deep focus in banking combined with specialized competencies across Digital, Data, Core and Quality Engineering, make us the preferred transformation partner for customers worldwide.
|Job Category||Quality Engineering|