ThinkNxt – Learning Architect
We are looking for passionate Tech Architects / SMEs who can train and mentor teams in the area of Digital Apps, Big Data development and Quality Engineering. The role includes,
- 8 – 12 years of experience in design & development, as tech architect and expertise in below given skill requirements.
- To design and deliver effective learning and development programs aligning to strategic objectives and demands
- To understand, analyse, build and fill skill gaps in delivery teams for efficient and quality deliverables
- To make learning simple and engaging by creating various activities in design to deployment.
- Provide content materials for learning in both theory and practice sessions, assessment questionnaire and evaluation
- Invoke and enable experimental mindset for the associates towards approaching solution design and coding.
- Review contents, setup learning path for learning programs and make it self-learnable and re-usable
- Play role of mentors for associates and coach them during learning and simulation projects
- Manage tools, framework, and technologies for learning function.
- Help, support and groom associates in their cross and upskilling projects/programs
Java Springboot, Angular and ReactJS
Design Pattern – Singleton, Observer, Adapter, Decorator, Builder, MVC
Big Data Development, Cloud Data Engineering, Data Migration & Validation
PLs/Tools & Methods – OOPS concepts, Agile, CI/CD, Java, Python, Scala, Hadoop, Hive, MongoDB, Oracle, MySQL, SVN, CVS, Git, Jira, Jenkins, Abinito, Informatica, Tableau, Cloudera, Talend, Cloud Architecture – AWS/Azure
QE, SDET, Service Virtualization