T24 Service - Case studies
Customer: Prominent Middle Eastern Bank was in the process of replacing their legacy core banking system and middleware with T24 R14 (Islamic) and ESB (from IBM) respectively
Engagement: Maveric was engaged as assurance partner to perform requirements validation, SIT, UAT support & management, automation and performance testing in this multi-country replacement delivery
- Accommodated parallel test execution and test design activities to meet program timelines without incurring any additional cost
- Customized Quality Centre to produce a comprehensive automated test dashboard and periodic automated defect status emails
- Requirements workshops conducted with business team by T24 BAs and domain specialists to collect requirements. Requirements and test coverage were presented in matrix form for business review.
- Customizations corresponding to a specific module from multiple parties were grouped and run plan was aligned to test the module once all customizations are delivered. Repetitive testing of areas impacted by code overwrite
Customer: Sharjah’s premier bank had mooted a project to transform their core banking system to R14 by rationalizing the customizations in R14
Engagement: Maveric was engaged to perform Systems Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (Management and Support) and Performance Testing.
- Test design pack was highly optimized by using Test Basis methodology which reduced the execution timelines & effort.
- Effective and efficient process was defined and guided, so that Business Users were able to achieve the daily targets, even in the absence of complete Maveric team onsite due to project constraints.
- Trained the business users on the testing.
Customer: Tier-1 Middle East Bank migrating from their legacy system to T24 R13 version for all its branches across 5 countries.
Engagement: Maveric was engaged as assurance partner to perform requirements validation, SIT/UAT support & management, Automation and Performance testing in this multi-country replacement delivery.
- Accommodated parallel test execution and test design activities to meet program timelines without incurring any additional cost.
- Customized Quality Centre to produce a comprehensive automated test dashboard and periodic automated defect status emails.