Our Offerings in Core Transformation Services
With nearly 2 decades of experience in the core banking transformation sphere, we have enabled successful transformations, upgrades, modernization, and multi-country roll outs for large global banks, Islamic banks as well as conventional and digital-only banking systems. Our expertise extends across a number of solutions, both old and new age ones across a number of sub-domains including retail, wholesale and investment banking.
Greenfield implementation: for a new bank or for a new subsidiary of an existing bank.
Development and maintenance: Handling enhancements, updates and fixes on an on-going basis.
Migration: Enable migration across a wide range of operating systems including
- AIX to .Net, Linux or Unix platforms or vice versa,
- Legacy applications or other platforms to chosen solution,
- Jbase to other RDBMS such as Oracle, DB2 or SQL or vice versa.
Upgrades: Assist in the migration of multiple operating systems and platforms including
- .Net, Linux or Unix,
- From one release to another covering conversion and roll over,
- Databases be it Jbase, Oracle, DB2 or SQL.
- Management: program or project management of greenfield implementation, development and maintenance, migration or upgrades.
- Performance management: Performance measurement, tuning and maintenance of servers, applications and databases.
- IT operations or DevOps: COB management and tuning, parameter maintenance, interface management, system and operations log based reporting and Business Continuity Planning (BCP) management.
- Support: L1 and L2 IT support, L1 and L2 operations support.
- On technology components or on special modules such as analytics, risk and compliance and financial crime.