Retail Banking Assurance Services
The banking landscape has been undergoing plethora of changes on account of multiple factors, some of which include the following:
- Economic and regulatory uncertainty : Banks are subject to increasing regulatory scrutiny and additional capital requirements in the aftermath of the subprime crisis.
- Margin pressure driven by competition and regulations : Fee income is being driven down by a combination of competitive intensity and caps imposed by regulators.
- Increasing adoption of alternate channels by customers : Digital wallets and other initiatives are increasingly substituting traditional banking channels for routine transactions.
- Diverse technology landscape : Banks that have grown through the inorganic route have a heterogeneous technology landscape that adds complexity to integration.
Maveric’s quality assurance services for Retail banking transformation addresses multiple areas including business case development, business process reengineering, business requirements definition and management besides comprehensive testing services encompassing functional and non-functional testing. Our services not only address core banking transformations but also support clients looking at replacement of surround systems while retaining their core banking solutions. Our services help you increase service efficiency, improve quality, and reduce cost across your assurance initiatives.
With the right blend of domain expertise and technology capabilities, we are well placed to help you meet ever-growing expectations of your customers across core banking, delivery channels, mortgages, consumer lending, and wealth management areas. We have successfully delivered these services to over 50 customers across the globe including multi-geography rollouts.
Our team has proven expertise across retail banking products spanning multiple functional areas, including the following:
- Branch banking : Account opening and maintenance, transaction banking, general operations, and centralised back-office functions.
- Reporting : Management control, regulatory reporting, and customer profitability.
- Online and mobile banking : Account management, electronic bill payment and presentment, and mobile banking.
- Mortgages and consumer lending : Loan origination, account servicing, secondary marketing, and delinquency handling.
- Personal wealth management : Investment advisory services.