We are looking for a “Test Automation Developer” who is willing to take up challenging works like project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Identify the feasibility of Test Automation and drive the best suitable automation strategy using Java/Selenium or other frameworks/technologies for the given functionality
- Automation Framework Development (Design/Development/Enhancement) based on Java/Selenium/API/UFT/PCOMM Test automation based framework
- REST/SOAP Based APIs with JSON/XML validation
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Understand & Analyze the Flow of Data through the Transactions within the MicroServices
- Setting up, maintaining and executing test Automation frameworks on multiple application platforms such as Web/Mainframe and building test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Working with deployment team, resolving high level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs
- Create and update testing tasks as required per Iteration/Sprint in JIRA/HP ALM tool
- Overall 4-7 yrs of QA/QE experience
- Experience in Test Automation development of Core Banking Mainframe applications using PCOMM/UFT
- Experience in UI Test Automation development using Selenium/Java & Cucumber/BDD
- Experience in Test Automation development of Backend (DB), Middleware & API integration testing using Java/Karate
- Experience in managing activities and processes in Agile projects
|Job Category||Quality Engineering|