Test Automation Architect’s
- Strong Programming Language and exposure to Java Frameworks (Optional – Java Script & Python)
- Automation Tools – UI (including Angular, REACT, etc.), Mobile (Native & Hybrid), API (Soap, Rest & MQ) & Database Testing.
- Building Automation Framework, adapt to new Languages and Tools, Solution Provider, also wider thought process in understanding of Service Virtualization and Performance Testing.
- Understanding on upcoming Technologies and Tools, should be able to provide hybrid / Custom Solutions. Should have built Custom Tools for Automation.
- Reporting Framework – Extent Report, Allure, etc.
- Ability to communicate solutions convincingly to the team and other stakeholders.
Role and responsibilities:
- Demonstrate highly differentiated hands-free and forward looking automation fully aligned to business objectives.
- work with customer and internal stakeholders to deliver on next generation automation adoption.
- Coach and manage distributed automation and SDET teams.
- work with peers for solutions and knowledge/asset management. provide technical and managerial direction to the team, as well as career guidance to automation engineers
- Define coding standards, processes, best practices with regards to Test Automation (UI\API\Mobility\NFR)
- Conduct review and influence of existing solution, design and system architecture.
- Provide guidance to team members\organization on different technical aspects like – new tools and techniques, best practices, emerging technologies, change control, and Software licenses.
- Ability to contribute to the organization towards pre-sales (solutionize) efforts.
- Excellent Leadership, Technical, Communication, Analytical and Problem Solving skills and ability to get on well with people including cross-cultural backgrounds
- Ability to build strong working relationship with the customer and internal members across the organization.
|Job Category||Quality Engineering|