Position: Technology Specialist
Location: 5 Independence Way, Suite# 300 Princeton, NJ, 08540.
- Analyze business requirements to architect web applications with model view controller (MVC) design pattern for financial industry clients.
- Create design documentation with class diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, data flow diagrams using UML modeling tools.
- Execute and verify functionality, code coverage, quality and adherence to processes and software standards of financial industry clients.
- Implement and operationalize the application with support from cloud and infrastructure teams using continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Collaborate with quality assurance (QA) team members, as an embedded member of the team, to enable QA teams perform technical testing and adopt agile processes.
- Build tools to support QA teams automate testing and significantly increase percentage of automation.
Position requirements: Position requires a bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology or related field plus two years of work experience in any position / title providing experience with Java server faces & quality assurance.
Qualifying experience must include experience with Java server faces & quality assurance.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client. Locations throughout the U.S with expenses paid by the employer.
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: Senior Vice President, Maveric NXT Inc., 5 Independence Way, Suite# 300 Princeton, NJ, 08540.