Roles & Responsibilities
- Hands-on development/maintenance experience in Tableau
- Good conceptual knowledge and working experience on report/dashboard creation, creating report specifications, integration test planning & testing, unit test planning & testing, UAT & implementation support
- Provide support and expertise to the business community to assist with better utilization of Tableau.
- Understand business requirements, conduct analysis and recommend solution options
- Translate customer requirements into functional and non-functional specifications for BI reports and analytics.
- Contribute to and support the organization’s Business Intelligence strategy
- Development and deployment of Tableau
- Develop, implement and maintain test strategies and plans
- Experience with Data Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) – knowledge of how to extract, transform and load data.
- Skilled in Tableau with 3+ years of experience
- Develop reports, dashboards, scorecards
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environments.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent in identifying holistic approaches across diverse programs, projects and work streams.
- Strong Analytical skills
|Job Category||Data, Featured Jobs|