• 10+ years of relevant industry experience in Banking (preferably Securities/Private Banking or Retail Banking) core banking implementation. Knowledge of Transact will be an added advantage.
• Certified Scum Master is a MUST
• Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices, Agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
• Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
• Ability to track and remove impediments.
• Good understanding of Jira tool
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Implementation of specified capabilities using the agile framework
• Drive adoption and rollout of Agile and engineering practices within the Program
• Lead scrum squads in design methods and principles
• He / she will ensure that the risks, issues, costs and schedules are appropriately managed and communicated following agile principles
• He / she will work with technology teams to co-ordinate development and create a delivery pipeline across multiple streams.