- Strong understanding on various stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) Project Lifecycle in T24 implementation and Change Management Process
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder management involving project teams including senior management within Technology and Business groups, vendors, and other relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Overall knowledge in Transact and development skills like Versions, enquiries, Arrangement Architecture (Loans, Deposits, and account), Customer, Account, Limit, Delivery, Payments.
- Technical Consultant will understand the schema of the Data that is emitted from T24 and accordingly write hook routines as needed to extract information from T24.
- Consultant will use their experience in T24 APIs, COB (Close of Business) and other technical modules to extract information from T24 as required by Business
- Follow Temenos Coding Standards
- Strong knowledge of Best Banking Practices and country specific banking regulations
- Experienced in guiding and mentoring Juniors in complex functional issues.
- Experienced in DFE and DSF modules
- Hands on experience in Integration Framework, Interaction Framework & Extensibility Framework
- Analyzing GL difference & Mismatches in T24/ Transact
- T24/ Transact environment configuration (2 or 3 tier Architecture) and maintenance with multi app server.
- In depth knowledge in interface.
- Manage and mentor cross-functional teams and provide strong and effective leadership and direction to project team.
- Prior experience of handing ECM (Environment configuration Management) & Process led workshops.
- Experience in Performance tuning on System level and COB.
- Exposure to back to core activities during an upgrade
- Perform root cause analysis of defects, trouble shoot, fix, test and implement
- Prior exposure to Agile way of working
- Facilitating User training and Supporting UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Contribution effort towards internal Maverick Projects for any tool development/Technical areas other than client related projects
- Organizing Knowledge sharing training sessions and documentation of New technical aspects of T24 like IRIS, Integration Framework, AA Core technical
- Mentoring the Junior Associates by Providing Training and Workshops on T24 Technical and Functional Modules
- Timely Update on new technical areas and functional modules through self-learning