Role: Solution Architect
• Overall, 8 – 10 years of experience
• Working with Enterprise architecture team and defining Enterprise architecture
• Working with Product teams for defining Solution architecture and Integration architecture for Integrating the product with surrounding systems.
• Presenting and getting sign off the Architecture with the client.
• Guiding the product teams on technology areas/issues – APIs, Microservices, Cloud, DevOps, Application Server configurations.
• Working on Proof of concepts in the product technology ecosystem.
• Strong experience on Enterprise and Solution Architecture definition & implementation for large projects (with Java/J2EE tech background)
• Able to manage the customer expectation to ensure that proposed solution is aligned with customer
• Able to lead a team of 10 plus people to deliver technology specific solution to the customer and also build solution assets within cognizant.
• To groom developers and tech leads to take up architecture roles.
• Strong Java/J2EE skills – (Oracle Java certification is preferred) – Must have hands-on for at least 10+ years.
• Strong working experience (architecture, design and development) on API and API First approach
• Strong experience on EIP, Integration technologies – MQ/ESB/AMQ/Mulesoft/IIB/KAFKA or similar streaming platform – All are not mandatory but any of them will be ok.
• Very good experience in designing cloud architecture
• Projects with CICD (Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment)
• RDBMS like Oracle, H2
• Knowledge with Code Quality assessment tools like Sonar
• Cloud Certification (AWS/Azure)
• Enterprise Security (OAUTH, SAML/SSO Based security)
• Experience on Performance Engineering
• TOGAF 9 Certified
• Banking Domain
• Architecting experience for Temenos Transact application.