- For candidates coming from backend development, they must be comfortable implementing REST APIs by understanding the API design document given to them in the form of Swagger files
- For candidates from frontend background, they must be comfortable writing mobile or web applications based on given wireframes and Swagger file
- Must be familiar with at least one of the source code management tools like SVN, CVS, Git etc. Git would be good
- Good knowledge on core Object Oriented Programming concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Data Encapsulation etc.
- Some knowledge on standard design patterns like Singleton, Observer, Adapter, Decorator, Builder, MVC etc.
- Some familiarity with code quality tools like SonarQube, Sonar Lint, Find bugs etc.
- Some familiarity with Agile, Jira, Jenkin CI/CD pipelines would be good
- Some basic understanding of TDD, BDD concepts like writing unit testcases, integration test cases must be there.
It is good to have candidates with some prior knowledge of API design using Swagger, Java Spring Boot, SonarQube, Angular, ReactJs, HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Git, GitHub/Bitbucket/Gitlab, Agile methodologies, CI/CD based of Jenkins, MySQL/Mongo DB, Docker, Microservice Architecture, Cloud knowledge, Agile methodologies, Postman
|Job Category||Think NXT|