Roles & Responsibilities:
- Closely work with the Functional team to provide Technical solutions in Private Banking on Temenos Transact.
- Actively participate in Business Requirement discussions and provide solutions for Client requirements.
- Review Business Requirement Documentation and translate those to Technical requirements
- Build High level Technical Solution Design Documentation.
- Conduct workshops with Technical team to give them insight on the client requirements.
- Contribute to RFP responses in the Private Banking Domain.
- Create Tools/Accelerator assets to provide an edge for Maveric in Temenos Private Banking Implementation or Transformation projects
- Define best practices to be followed in Private Banking Design, Development & Configuration.
- Assimilate the knowledge of Best Practices into the Delivery Team
- Collaborate actively with the Account and Delivery Teams to create a closed loop with regards to the market requirements in the domain and Maveric solution readiness for the same.
- Build a team of private banking Technical expertise.
- Transact /Securities, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Corporate Actions, Derivatives (Futures & Options), Lending
- Domain knowledge: Securities trading, IPO lifecycle, Trading Platforms, Price Feeds, Stock Exchange Management, Broker Management
- Parameterization and configuration of the above modules
- COB Jobs for private banking
- Online & Batch services, Multi-threaded routines
- Temenos product architecture both on TAFC & TAFJ
- Arrangement Architecture (AA Lending & Accounts)
- Basic Transact Accounting
- Temenos UI components including Browser UI
- Temenos Delivery mechanism
- Temenos Implementation Methodology (TIM)
- Temenos TAABS process