- 3+ years of professional programming experience using Objective C and Swift
- Proven iOS and/or Hybrid application development
- Very strong dev skills in iOS SDK, & good general programming and algorithm skills.
- Eye for design aesthetic and appreciation of human centered design.
- Values clean and maintainable code with extensive test coverage.
- Experience integrating with third party APIs, comfortable working against an internal REST API.
- Proven customer-facing application development, troubleshooting, deployment and application performance tuning experience.
- Ideally have apps in the App Store.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams to develop Banking apps is a strong plus
- Design and & develop advanced mobile applications for IOS platform for banking and financial services
- Unit test the code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work with UI/UX designers and peer developers to deliver finished mobile application products
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Focus on innovating new and better ways to create solutions that add value and amaze the end user, with a penchant for simple elegant design in every aspect from data structures to code to UI and system architecture
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies, plug into user groups and understand trends and opportunities that ensure we are using the best techniques and tools
- Help create and maintain product documentation.
|Job Category||Featured Jobs|