Role and Responsibilities
• Contribute to the native/cross-functional Mobile App.
• Development and management of new products and services using KONY platform.
• Analyse, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications in a fast-paced client environment.
• Participate in the full lifecycle development process from design, development/code, test, release and maintenance
• Draft Technical specifications & review of component/feature documents.
• Help team in key challenges around design, performances, scalability.
• Be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
• Innovate, architect and design features as required, collaborate with another feature team
Must Have Skills
- Should have 2-6 years of strong development experience with Quantum Visualizer &
- Fabric 8.x & 9.x versions
- Should have good knowledge on Reference Architecture and extensions
- Expertise in developing for both Rich and Thin client mobile applications (Native, Responsive &SPA)
- Expertise in configuration & integration of fabric services; Knowledge on Agile development process
- Experience in Database concepts and Java Web/Application Servers