Functional Tester/Test Lead – Immediate
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 2-10 Years of Exp as Functional Tester/Test Lead.
- Hands on experience in functional testing in Banking Domain with Internet banking and Mobile Banking testing.
- Understand, interpret, and design test scenarios based on the functional document / functional discussion.
- To design scenarios ensuring complete coverage of the change planned
- Ability to provide test scenario walkthrough to various business stakeholders
- To interact with development, BA team and business during test design phase and close out on design blockers
- Should work and execute in Test design, Test Review, Test execution. Raising Defect and retest Defect
- To demonstrate strong domain expertise and provide functional clarifications to testers during execution phase and be the one point of contact for all functional queries.
- Ability to identify and highlight potential risks to Scrum / Project Manager during test design phase
- Ability to review defects and business verification failures
- Provide inputs to Leads on preparation of Test plan for test case execution
- Participate in test case execution and raise defects.
- To be the custodian of test design for the respective modules and identify regression scope for all releases
- To identify potential automation cases and help increase the automation scope of work for the respective module
***Profile Eligibility Criteria:
- Good Domain experience in Retail Banking/Wealth Management/Digital Banking/Investment Banking
- Can join us Immediate to Max 15 days.
- Should have proper Docs like PF, Form16 as Mandatory.
- Candidates without PF are not eligible, profile will be rejected.
- Share your current PF account number or Snapshot of Service History in PF account.
Interested candidates kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Quality Engineering|