Must have Skills:
- Java EE-compliant web application knowledge in Trade and Supply Chain Finance, Open Account, and Payment’s transactions.
- Must have experience in Eximbills both functional and technical knowledge that includes, Parameter driven architecture.
- Excellent understanding on trade finance, open account, and payment transactions, SWIFT, UCP and ISO 20022 standards.
- Extensive technical support for Letters of Credit, Guarantees, Payments, Collections in Trade Finance.
- Workflow knowledge in Total Trade Finance and Payments Solution of China systems – Exim bills product
- Strong Technical knowledge in Exim bills to support the production issues and to meet the SLA.
- Co-ordination skills with Business and multiple business units
- Deep understanding on Workflow capabilities, the BPM interface component of the Total Trade Finance and Payments Solution, Payment gateway, integration, definition of routing rules, web services, SOAP, API.
- Preparation of trade documentation and data in multiple formats, including EDI and XML, to support messaging platforms such as SWIFT TSU (Trade Services Utility).
- Good understanding on On-line Transactional Processing (OLTP) capability, an On-line Analytical Processing (OLAP) to enable management to access and analyse operational data based on past performance.
- Must have good understanding on Multi Factor Authentication/ Authorisation, Single Sign-On.
Good to have:
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Having good understanding on Test environment is a plus.
- Critical thinking, Problem solving, Persuasion skills
- Flexibility to work on Weekends, on need basis.
- Knowledge in Jira, ALM, BMC
- Interfacing knowledge with Treasury, accounting, risk management, and other systems in online or batch mode.
- Transaction event level configuration, Rule based processing, Request and response analysis.
- Minimum functional knowledge in Import and Export Letters of Credit, Import and Export Standby Letters of Credit
- Clean and Documentary Import and Export Collections, Inward and Outward Letters of Guarantee, Shipping Guarantees, Inward and Outward Payments, Trade Finance Loans, Factoring, Forfaiting, Syndications/Participations, Trust Receipts, Commercial Loans, Limits Management, Open Account Transactions.