- ETL /Ab Initio Skills: Development experience in GDE, Express-It or any other ETL tool
- Exposure to Data Analysis
- Experience in Requirements Analysis, Data Analysis, Application Design, Application Development, Implementations and Testing of Data warehousing business systems.
- Solid experience in developing Ab Initio applications for Extraction, Transformation, Cleansing and Loading into Data Warehouse/Data mart.
- Strong experience on developing re-usable generic applications for high-volume DWH environment.
- Experience on development and maintenance of schemas, Fact Tables, Dimensional Tables (Type 1, Type 2, Type 3), and Surrogate Keys.
- Extensively used Ab Initio EME data store/sandbox for version control, code promotion, and impact analysis or any other ETL tool
- Experience in providing Business Intelligence solutions in Data Warehousing in Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Experience in writing UNIX Shell Scripts.
- Experience in integration of various data sources with Multiple Relational Databases like Oracle, SQL Server and Worked on integrating data from flat files and spreadsheets.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through analytical thinking.
- Good knowledge of Advanced MS Excel tools is a must for reporting and analysis.
- Strong attention to detail and has ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent communication skills with good command over English language (verbal & written).
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.