Enterprise Risk Management – Assistant/ Associate Manager
• Supports the risk manager regarding all aspects of the enterprise-wide risk management program.
• Responsibilities include facilitating the identification of risks throughout the organization, developing, reporting and monitoring formats on risk management issues and developing methodologies for the assessment of risks throughout the organization.
• Assist the Risk Manager in monitoring and analyzing risks and report on these risks to the Board.
• Provide independent & objective inputs to the business on risks across new projects/proposals & Contracts
• Responsibilities include directing the purchase of insurance programs, management of claims and loss control activities, management of relationships with third party service providers including brokers, insurers and other TPAs,
• Knowledge of Various ERM Frameworks
• A Chartered Accountant/MBA Finance with 3 to 4 years of experience