* Creation of an implementation approach for the scope of the change.
* Creation of a detailed implementation plan / Run Book / schedule of events for delivering each software / infrastructure change.
* Defining and undertaking implementation readiness activity, making sure that all required logistics for the implementation event are fully planned and cascaded across all relevant stakeholders.
* Actively managing implementation risk, issues, assumptions and dependencies and signing off and cascading a contingency approach.
* Attending planning sessions, and working with the teams to understand upcoming work and making sure that plans are optimised.
* Making sure that all activities are carried out, coordinated and validated in line with the implementation plan during the deployment.
* Ensure the successful delivery of deployments into the live production of software packages.
Please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Maveric :
Started in 2000, our global presence spans across 15 countries with regional delivery capabilities in Bangalore, Chennai, Dubai, London, Mexico, Poland, Riyadh and Singapore. Our deep focus in banking combined with specialized competencies across Digital, Data, Core and Quality Engineering, make us the preferred transformation partner for customers worldwide.
|Job Category||Quality Engineering|