- Installation & Maintenance of DB
- Specialization in data Handling
- DB backup and recovery
- Command over SQL & PL/SQL
- Knowledge in Wizard, GUI and Command line.
- Security and authentication
- Capacity planning performance and Monitoring.
- Part DB backup, Views and triggers, stored procedure preparation and execution
- Data Base tuning and trouble shooting.
- DB Monitoring.
- Execute release scripts in coordination with Release management team.
- Data scrambling, DB upgrades, patch updates.
- Script execution knowledge
- Document changes
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours
- Must have good knowledge in High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options
Good to have Skills:
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Critical thinking, Problem solving
- Flexibility to work on Weekends, on need basis
- OCP/ OCM certification
- Oracle DB and DBA activities.