Business Analyst – Digital Banking & Mobile Banking
Business Analyst – Digital Banking, Mobile Banking, Jira, Confluence
The BA is responsible for:
- Detailing the Product Backlog requirements and user stories, especially detailing the acceptance criteria and technical analysis to support PO to create and maintain a quality Product Backlog
- Providing download for detailed requirements to the respective stakeholders and walking them through the details.
- Supporting Product Owner while creating and maintaining a prioritised Product Backlog, ensuring it is visible, transparent and clear
- Supporting the Product Owner for preparing the Agile Execution Document, including the Initial Release Plan and other associated mandatory milestones and tracking and reporting delivery against the Initial Release Plan
- Ensuring the Agile Delivery Team members understand items in the Product Backlog to the level needed
- Joining the technical analysis with respective development teams to translate business requirements into details for them to help sizing and solutioning exercises.
- Ensuring Project deliverables are of the desired quality and have appropriate endorsements/ sign-offs
- Support the Product Owner for transitioning and hand over to BAU.
- Candidates with Singapore EP / Singapore PR / Singapore Citizenship only can apply
- 5 -10 years of Experience in Digital Banking Initiatives, especially on Mobile Banking, Online Banking, Wearables, or any other digital channels or devices
- Understanding the Customer Experience design and user experience principles.
- Understanding the Agile delivery principles and basic knowledge about Scrum. Backlog / shape stories.
- Having CSPP Certification is a plus.
- Strong Communication Skills, Strong Business acumen
- Good understanding about digital developments and customer expectations from digital banking products and services.
- Experience using tools such as Sharepoint, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Good understanding about Mobile Apps, mobile operating systems and digital banking / finance apps in the market