Arabic Tester – Manual Testing
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Manual testing areas.
- Write test cases based on available requirement specifications and verification plans, execute tests cases
- Good experience in Ad-Hoc testing, Smoke testing, Functional testing, Regression testing and Re-testing
- Prepare detailed test and defects report.
- Defect identification, logging and re-testing
- Each step in a test script must reflect the Pass/Fail status
- Defect linkage is to occur at the Step or Run level, not the Test Set level
- Experience in working with Jira and Agile project approach.
- Professional fluency in written and spoken Arabic
- Ability to communicate the project status and blockers/risks with the Project team on a daily scrum or stand up meeting
- Good communication skills and documentation skills.
- Good to have knowledge in Web Application testing, API testing, test management tool, defect management tool and test metrics.
|Job Category||Quality Engineering|
Job Posted: August 31, 2021
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]