- Develop and test major software components.
- Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Conduct investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
- Research emerging technologies to determine impact on application execution.
- Troubleshoot complex problems and provide customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software engineers.
- Serve as a task leader.
- Provide project effort estimations.
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Applications, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Engineering (Any) or related field plus five years of progressive work experience in any position/ title providing experience with Jira & Teradata.
Special Requirements: Qualifying experience must include experience with Jira & Teradata.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated clients throughout the U.S. with the expenses paid by the employer.
CONTACT: If interested, please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: Sr. Vice President, Maveric NXT Inc, 5, Independence Way, Suite #300, Princeton, NJ, 08540.
Skill: Manual/Functional Testing – Investment Banking/Core Banking/Digital Banking/Corporate Banking /Loans / Payments (Any 1 Banking domain is Mandatory)
Exp: 3 – 5 Yrs. (STE)
Exp: 5+ Yrs (ATL/TL)
Notice: Immediate to 15 Days
- Domain experience in Banking (Core Banking, Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, Payments, Loans, Investment Banking, Wealth Management – Any 1) is mandatory.
- Experience in Cards Domain – Vision plus, AMEX, Cards Authorization/Tokenization, ATM, POS, Card Transaction, Master/Visa Cards
- Experience in SIT and UAT in BAU / transformation projects
- Experience in test case preparation, test execution, defect management in any Banking application
- Ability to understand the test design and execute test cases as per the test steps.
- Provide inputs to Leads on preparation of Test plan for test case execution.
- Willingness to work in hybrid model.
- Willingness to work in Middle East Calendar (Sunday to Thursday)
- Willingness to travel onsite location (Middle East) for Projects on immediate basis.