- Develop and test major software components.
- Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Conduct investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
- Research emerging technologies to determine impact on application execution.
- Troubleshoot complex problems and provide customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software engineers.
- Serve as a task leader.
- Provide project effort estimations.
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Applications, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Engineering (Any) or related field plus five years of progressive work experience in any position/ title providing experience with Jira & Teradata.
Special Requirements: Qualifying experience must include experience with Jira & Teradata.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated clients throughout the U.S. with the expenses paid by the employer.
CONTACT: If interested, please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: Sr. Vice President, Maveric NXT Inc, 5, Independence Way, Suite #300, Princeton, NJ, 08540.
• Gather the requirements from the Product Owner and stakeholders,
• Post that, develop requirements and establishing traceability to the business vision
• Write user stories and confirm the understanding with the developers.
• Write function specifications and ensure proper documentation of requirements, process mapping, workflow diagramming, guide UX designing
• Document business rules, feasibility studies, and impact analysis
• Perform system analysis with the BA of other applications squads when involved in multi-systems features and interfaces.
• Coordinate with multiple technical teams, Infrastructure and testing teams to deliver the requirements
• Ensure defect free requirements through use of comprehensive and rigorous requirement elicitation techniques
• Assist to prepare technical deliveries and support implementation by integration teams.
• Work with developers on system development and unit testing.
• Work with the testing team to conduct system integration testing to ensure quality of delivery.
• Support UAT (reproduce issues, monitoring, fixing with the team)
• Understanding of change management processes
• Valid US Work Permit
Domain Skill: Must Have
• Private Banking: Deposit, Lending, Investment Products (Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, FD)
• Understanding level of SME about Front Office Operations / Over the counter derivative – OTC
• Understanding of regulatory reporting
Nice to have
• Detailed understanding of settlement processes and transaction accounting
• End to end client life cycle management experience
• Experience in JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint.
• Agile methodology
• 7+ years of Business Analyst experience with strong Capital Market SME.
• Must have handson experience especially with OTC Derivative( Over the counter) or Front Office Operations. (this will be a deal breaker)
• handson exp. with Private Banking / Investment Banking experience.
• Graduate qualification in Finance (MBA in Finance or CFA) or CA would be an advantage.
• Business Analysis Certification preferred
• Agile certification preferred
• PC experience, including the following applications: PowerPoint, Microsoft Suite (Excel, Adobe, Word), Visio
• Proven interpersonal, data analysis, diplomatic, management and prioritization skills
• Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Proven ability to manage multiple activities and build/develop working relationships
• Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and approach work methodically with attention to detail
Interested applicants may send in their resume to email@example.com.
Position: Software Quality Assurance Engineer & Tester
Location: 5 Independence Way, Suite# 300 Princeton, NJ, 08540.
- Implement all stages of ETL test automation using ab initio toolset from identifying data sources, acquisition of source data, implementing business logic and data transformation logic as validation rules against target data such as a data warehouse or big data datasets.
- Implement all stages of API test automation using SOAPUI/ postman toolset from identifying backend sources, developing framework, Constructing API requests with test data, implementing business logic as validation rules against web services.
- Experience in creating test estimation, test strategy, test plan, test script documents, exit report, GA process flow diagram, test execution & Defect management. Conducting business scenarios and e2e flow session on the automation framework for quality assurance (GA) Automation suit for application programming interfaces (APIS) and extract-transform-load (ETL) banking software system.
- Broad knowledge across multiple areas of technology including job ingestion, job scheduling, HADOOP infrastructure setup and application Integration between different channels
- Execute/implement POC’S with internal team or client and provide information on API performance optimizations and modernization of backend Systems. Also, to influence teams across the organizational boundaries.
- Strong hands-on experience in API / micro services testing (SOAPUI / RESTASSURED / postman) and automation framework.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (any) or related field plus three years of work experience in any position / title providing experience with Big data /ETL Testing; Test automation on Hadoop Eco system and API test validation using postman Software Toolset.
Qualifying experience must include experience with Big data /ETL Testing; Test automation on Hadoop Eco system and API test validation using postman Software Toolset.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S with the expenses paid by the employer.
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: Vice President, Maveric NXT Inc., 5 Independence Way, Suite# 300 Princeton, NJ, 08540.
Position: Technology Specialist
Location: 5 Independence Way, Suite# 300 Princeton, NJ, 08540.
- Analyze business requirements to architect web applications with model view controller (MVC) design pattern for financial industry clients.
- Create design documentation with class diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, data flow diagrams using UML modeling tools.
- Execute and verify functionality, code coverage, quality and adherence to processes and software standards of financial industry clients.
- Implement and operationalize the application with support from cloud and infrastructure teams using continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Collaborate with quality assurance (QA) team members, as an embedded member of the team, to enable QA teams perform technical testing and adopt agile processes.
- Build tools to support QA teams automate testing and significantly increase percentage of automation.
Position requirements: Position requires a bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology or related field plus two years of work experience in any position / title providing experience with Java server faces & quality assurance.
Qualifying experience must include experience with Java server faces & quality assurance.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client. Locations throughout the U.S with expenses paid by the employer.
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: Senior Vice President, Maveric NXT Inc., 5 Independence Way, Suite# 300 Princeton, NJ, 08540.