Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct research on prospect accounts – services, key stakeholders, programs, technology landscape, and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
- Manage the research backlog and report to sales leaders monthly.
- Manage the work of 1-2 research analysts – work allocation and review in line with the sales requirements.
- Ensure all the research works are of high quality and delivered within the stated timeline.
- Manage the marketing events calendar in the UK & Europe and coordinate bookings for Sales leaders.
- Plan sales campaigns (Email/LinkedIn/Roundtable/Roadshow/Workshops) and execute them, by liaising with the marketing team.
- Contribute to ideas and initiatives to improve sales process and impact on our day-to-day operations.
Education & experience:
- MBA with 5+ years of relevant experience in research role supporting IT services sales.
- Maximum and recent experience in covering Banking and Financial Services Logos.
- Preference: covering UK and European region.
- Preference: from IT services company.
- Research experience supporting front-end teams in consulting/big4 organizations will not be considered as relevant experience.
- Responsible for sending emails and calling prospect customers and establish connects.
Skill: Manual/Functional Testing – Investment Banking/Core Banking/Digital Banking/Corporate Banking /Loans / Payments (Any 1 Banking domain is Mandatory)
Exp: 3 – 5 Yrs. (STE)
Exp: 5+ Yrs (ATL/TL)
Notice: Immediate to 15 Days
- Domain experience in Banking (Core Banking, Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, Payments, Loans, Investment Banking, Wealth Management – Any 1) is mandatory.
- Experience in Cards Domain – Vision plus, AMEX, Cards Authorization/Tokenization, ATM, POS, Card Transaction, Master/Visa Cards
- Experience in SIT and UAT in BAU / transformation projects
- Experience in test case preparation, test execution, defect management in any Banking application
- Ability to understand the test design and execute test cases as per the test steps.
- Provide inputs to Leads on preparation of Test plan for test case execution.
- Willingness to work in hybrid model.
- Willingness to work in Middle East Calendar (Sunday to Thursday)
- Willingness to travel onsite location (Middle East) for Projects on immediate basis.