Roles & Responsibilities:
- As part of the Maveric testing team, your primary role would be to Develop test plan, prepare effort estimation and schedule for project execution
- You will prepare test cases, review test case result and anchor defects prevention activities and interface with customers for issue resolution
- You will ensure effective test execution by reviewing knowledge management activities and adhere to the organizational guidelines and processes
- Additionally, you will anchor testing requirements, develop test strategy, track, monitor project plans and prepare solution delivery of projects along with reviewing of test plans, test cases and test scripts
- If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Mobile App Testing/Digital Banking/Wealth Management/Retail Banking
- CI / CD basics Jenkins , GitHub , JIRA, Appium
- Core Java or Java Script , TESTNG basics
- BDD cucumber, Jherkins, Espresso, XUItest
- Perfecto or any cloud testing tools
- Ability to work closely with other QA testers and project team
- Test design, architecture and scripting knowledge
- Experience in developing test cases and test plans
- Knowledge of software test life cycle activities and agile methodologies
- Analytical and client interfacing skills
- Team coordination
The core responsibility of this Delivery Manager role is to drive Customer Satisfaction, Employee Satisfaction, Delivery Excellence, Revenue growth and Margins improvements.
- Define the overall scope with the project team members, client, and Solution Architecture teams.
- Develop program / project plans and estimates and monitor the quality aspects of team’s deliverables along with Leads and ensure right change control/management communication implemented. Manages the execution, monitoring and controlling of each work stream.
- Dependencies, Risk, and Issues Management
- Defining roles and responsibilities using a RACI chart
- Conflict management where required
- Customer Communication and Internal Reporting, Stream/program Steercomm/governance meetings
- Help manage, grow, and mentor the delivery team for their technical and soft skills development.
- Participate in the resource planning aligned with the overall business plan and ensure targeted team utilization is achieved.
- Manage team workload according to defined KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)/commitments.
- Manage personnel exchanges, including required transition and knowledge transfer external and internal stakeholders.
- Owns the Fulfilment of the areas of ownership.
- Associate Engagement Initiatives
- Improve the Project Margin to the level defined by the Delivery Partner
- Professional experience in Agile/Scrum application development using JIRA
- Actively participates and contributes to the client and organization’s PMO community to constantly improve the delivery guidelines, templates, and processes.
- 12 to 15 years professional experience with strong exposure to Data Validation projects (ETL Testing, BI Testing , Big Data, Analytics, AI, Reporting) for the global customers.
- Experience in managing 30+ Data validations Team Member teams
- Experience in Demonstrating the improvements in CSAT, Delivery Excellence, Employee Satisfaction and Operations KPIs such as Margin
- Understand the automation and having the experience of driving it.
- Ability to demonstrate high energy, integrity, and track record of exceeding performance expectations in generating revenue and client relationship management.
- Has strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high attention to detail and impeccable time management skills.
- Strong Personal management and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates the Continuous Services Improvements.
- Passion and Energy for the Excellence and goals achievements.
Working from Office unless otherwise specified or approved