The role involves working closely with senior business leadership and play a critical role for the Business Finance function for Maveric.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Order to cash
· Review the entire Order to Cash Cycle and identify opportunities for improvement, automation and better controls
· Work closely with the business and business operations team to monitor Billing leakages and bring down billing leakages
· Provide visibility of project, account level gross margins and work with business, delivery and operations teams on an execution plan to improve project and account level profitability
· Look at all levers of project account level profitability and have specific actions plans to get visibility of current status and plan for improvement working closely with Business, Delivery and Operations team. Key levers include
o Tracking billing rate in line with contract
o Rate Increases in line with contracts and services offered
o Billing Gaps
o Contractual and Project Buffer
o Rotation of team members
o Project Pyramid
o Average Cost per person
o Average Revenue per Person
o Onsite/Offshore Mix
· Work closely with the larger Finance, business teams to ensure DSO is under agreed thresholds and UBR (Un-Billed Revenue) is reviewed and tracked closely.
· Create a formal Rate Card, Pricing approval for all new opportunities with existing or new clients and ensure this is followed by the business consistently
· Create standard Pricing templates to be used across the business consistently.
· Work closely with business on large RFP’s and ensure the commercial portion of the RFP response is reviewed/approved by the business finance function and help enhance Maveric’s commercial proposal
· Review of contracts from financial impact point of view and implementing the best practices towards the same.
Business Plan/ Budgets
· Drive the Annual Business Plan/ Budgets all the way up to Gross Margin by working closely with the business.
o Ensure appropriate systems/tools are in place to help manage and roll out the annual budgets across the company
· Review the existing revenue forecasting process and look to enhance, improve accuracy and drive revenue forecasting accuracy on a rolling 2 quarter forward basis.
· Support in other org wide initiatives which may have finance/business finance impact including assessment of the company’s readiness from an IPO perspective and work to fix gaps identified with relevant teams.
Skill Sets Required
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders including senior business leaders, Delivery and Operations teams and influence them to work on specific initiatives without any reporting relationships.
- Good understanding of underlying systems and process of Order to cash Cycle, Pricing and related areas of Business Finance.
- Good communication and articulation skills.
- Excellent Team player