Role and Responsibilities
- To handle complete SEZ process
- New Vendor Identification & getting quotations
- Vendor evaluation and selection process using the comparative evaluation form.
- Maintaining Approved vendor list
- Cost negotiation with vendor
- Maintaining PRF and PO tracker.
- PRF validation and PO issuance.
- Getting approval from respective authority as per DOA matrix.
- Tracking of product delivery and payment process.
- Data to be shared for DTA process along with supporting documents.
- Asset Entry in tool
- Asset handover to respective department.
- Maintaining original invoices and purchase related records
- Purchase related information to be shared to finance for MPR submission.
- Asset reconciliation with Finance books Vs Tool report on monthly /quarterly basis.
- Asset Audit -Physical verification as an when required
- To be handled asset movement and disposal process.
Required Skill Sets
- Strong SEZ Knowledge
- Good Negotiation Skill
- Hindi speaking
- Bold enough to handle various vendors and service providers
The role involves working closely with senior business leadership and play a critical role for the Business Finance function for Maveric.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Order to cash
· Review the entire Order to Cash Cycle and identify opportunities for improvement, automation and better controls
· Work closely with the business and business operations team to monitor Billing leakages and bring down billing leakages
· Provide visibility of project, account level gross margins and work with business, delivery and operations teams on an execution plan to improve project and account level profitability
· Look at all levers of project account level profitability and have specific actions plans to get visibility of current status and plan for improvement working closely with Business, Delivery and Operations team. Key levers include
o Tracking billing rate in line with contract
o Rate Increases in line with contracts and services offered
o Billing Gaps
o Contractual and Project Buffer
o Rotation of team members
o Project Pyramid
o Average Cost per person
o Average Revenue per Person
o Onsite/Offshore Mix
· Work closely with the larger Finance, business teams to ensure DSO is under agreed thresholds and UBR (Un-Billed Revenue) is reviewed and tracked closely.
· Create a formal Rate Card, Pricing approval for all new opportunities with existing or new clients and ensure this is followed by the business consistently
· Create standard Pricing templates to be used across the business consistently.
· Work closely with business on large RFP’s and ensure the commercial portion of the RFP response is reviewed/approved by the business finance function and help enhance Maveric’s commercial proposal
· Review of contracts from financial impact point of view and implementing the best practices towards the same.
Business Plan/ Budgets
· Drive the Annual Business Plan/ Budgets all the way up to Gross Margin by working closely with the business.
o Ensure appropriate systems/tools are in place to help manage and roll out the annual budgets across the company
· Review the existing revenue forecasting process and look to enhance, improve accuracy and drive revenue forecasting accuracy on a rolling 2 quarter forward basis.
· Support in other org wide initiatives which may have finance/business finance impact including assessment of the company’s readiness from an IPO perspective and work to fix gaps identified with relevant teams.
Skill Sets Required
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders including senior business leaders, Delivery and Operations teams and influence them to work on specific initiatives without any reporting relationships.
- Good understanding of underlying systems and process of Order to cash Cycle, Pricing and related areas of Business Finance.
- Good communication and articulation skills.
- Excellent Team player
Position: Technology Specialist
Location: 5 Independence Way, Suite# 300 Princeton, NJ, 08540.
- Analyze business requirements to architect web applications with model view controller (MVC) design pattern for financial industry clients.
- Create design documentation with class diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, data flow diagrams using UML modeling tools.
- Execute and verify functionality, code coverage, quality and adherence to processes and software standards of financial industry clients.
- Implement and operationalize the application with support from cloud and infrastructure teams using continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Collaborate with quality assurance (QA) team members, as an embedded member of the team, to enable QA teams perform technical testing and adopt agile processes.
- Build tools to support QA teams automate testing and significantly increase percentage of automation.
Position requirements: Position requires a bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology or related field plus two years of work experience in any position / title providing experience with Java server faces & quality assurance.
Qualifying experience must include experience with Java server faces & quality assurance.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client. Locations throughout the U.S with expenses paid by the employer.
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: Senior Vice President, Maveric NXT Inc., 5 Independence Way, Suite# 300 Princeton, NJ, 08540.