Roles and Responsibilities
A Camunda Developer (Developer / Senior Developer / Lead / Architect) for Banking Domain project with 3 plus years of experience in BPM space and with minimum 1+ years of working experience on Camunda BPM
•Design an end-to-end Camunda application with Spring Boot.
•Have experience in Java technologies.
•Ability to understand Business Problem and Business KPIs and provide BPM centric solution through digitized process, automations, User Interventions and well-defined User Experience
•Conversant with latest versions and features of Camunda and be able to maintainable application with reusable components for rapid application building in future business cases.
•Comprehensive understanding of performance-oriented designs, disaster recovery, data archival, cloud-based application designs, scaling strategies and micro-service based architectures
•Hands on experience with BPMN, J2EE technologies, REST, open source products , database and ability to review variety of code or provide deep guidance to team as and when required.
•Preferred deep knowledge around cloud applications, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, API gateways and microservices
•Preferred detail understanding and experience around application security, dev-ops, agile implementations is preferred
•Team player and a good communicator and client facing skills
•Result oriented with ability to manage virtual / distributed teams
•Motivated person with strong Leadership Qualities
Camunda BPM Development, Java/J2EE
- Strong experience in agile methodologies and test driven development.
- Experience in software development using open source technologies.
- Experience in automated software testing.
- Knowledge & Experience in designing and implementing micro-servcies.
- Knowledge in domain-driven design, API driven development, design patterns and enterprise integration patterns.
- Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline. Software Development
Experience in some of the technologies below:
- Language: SQL, Groovy, Python
- PaaS: Openshift, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Data: MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Hadoop, Spark, HIVE, Tableau
- Cache: Redis, Memcached
- Middleware: Kafka, RabbitMQ, REST API
- UI: HTML5, Angular 4, ReactJS, Bootstrap, CSS, RxJS, GraphQL
- Logging & Monitoring: ELK, Zipkin, AppDynamics, New Relic
- Kubernetes , Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, AWS, CI/CD with good communication skill.
- Able to deploy micro services and provide DevOps driven solutions in a multi-tenant cloud based architecture.
- Hands on skills in public cloud.
- Must have worked on Ansible / Terraform / Other Configuration Management tools
- Experience in Shell, Python scripting & Linux knowledge.
- Experience with DevOps CI/CD applications and automated build and deploy configuration and processes
- Hands on skills in Jenkins, GIT, SonarQube, Artifactory, JIRA
Good to have:
- Troubleshooting knowledge in database and networking
- Experience with monitoring tools like Zabbix, Nagios and AppDynamics
- Experience with ELK Stack / Splunk.
- Experience with webservers like Nginx, tomcat and JBoss
Experience with Maven, npm and other build frameworks.