Assistant Manager/senior Executive- Account Management
- Coordinating with the respective stake holders for the Time sheets / Billing advices. Reconcile and with relevant approvals advice the billing advices to finance team to generate invoices. Tracking the invoices until it reaches the appropriate person and get acknowledgement.
- Receivables tracking.
- DSO report preparation.
- Maintain data as per requirement of management authority by use of various aspects like graphics, dashboard, pivot table etc.
- Coordinating with other departments for the data to analyse and present the same for the improvement.
- Making presentations for reviewing on daily and monthly basis
- Responsible for Preparing Ageing report region wise
- Revenue tracking
- Maintain track Contract Agreements, SOW, MSA, Purchase Order.
- Strong inclination towards numbers, Excel spreadsheets, formulae, queries
- Required to generate, maintain, consolidate and track various reports
- Hands on experience in P& L report preparation.
- Highly trainable, quick learner, adaptive to changes.
Salary: At par in the industry
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts Manager
Role: Accounts Manager
Receivable, Finance, Excel, Purchase Order, Consolidation, Account Management, Pivot Table, Report Preparation
Education: UG -Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization