Globally, business enterprises are facing a common challenge: increased customer expectations, technology upgrades, & volatility in the business environment. The magnitude at which these changes are occurring gives a compelling reason for organizations worldwide to embrace agile development concepts with the aim of enhancing application quality while simultaneously reducing cycle times.
Today, to deal with the ever-changing digital environment in which they operate, both banks and fintechs concur that Agile methodology complemented by a Unified Test approach is essential. Of particular importance here are Agile platforms, as they redefine digital strategies and allow banks to engage with their clients to a much greater extent and more speedily than before.
Driving application quality assurance in an agile environment not only allows an organization to fully implement the “Shift Left” principle, but also go beyond and embrace “Start Left” and realize the benefits of defect prevention, improved quality, quick time-to-market, and reduced costs.
For successful agile adoption, change has to take place across multiple dimensions including people, processes, assurance approaches and infrastructure. Maveric’s Agile Assurance, Release Automation and Service Virtualization offerings reduce overall operating costs and enable newer product and features rollout at a rapid pace. We help organizations use Agile in transformation of business application and realize the value of faster time-to-market.
We help you
- Establish highly standardized Agile Testing Practice for Run the Bank or Change the Bank contexts.
- Create reusable test assets & repositories that deliver quality at optimal cost through optimum utilization of resources.
- Complementing this process are Maveric’s homegrown IPs (assets and frameworks) that will help accelerate timeliness, efficiency and productivity.
- Reduction in defect rate by Testing EARLY and Testing OFTEN using our Agile Framework
- Reduction in Test Design effort by using our proven Requirement and Specification Model
- Reduction in automation cost by using our unique automation framework. Also, an ongoing cost saving in maintenance of Automation Scripts
- Improvement in efficiency by evaluating, managing and improving your requirement and testing process.
- Expertise across wide variety of industry-standard Service Virtualization tools.